Stay at the Norman Lindsay Gallery Cottage in the grounds of the artist’s former home. Please contact us to make a booking enquiry.
Forget the hassles of modern life in this charming unit set in the tranquil grounds of the Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum and enjoy the evenings on the deck with a glass of wine overlooking the Blue Mountains National Park.
The Cottage has been completely refurbished with new furniture throughout plus washing machine and dryer. Perfect for the couple looking for a central location in the Blue Mountains - only 35 minutes to Katoomba or Richmond/Windsor.
The National Trust offers free access to the Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum during your stay and the Norman Lindsay Cafe is open for Lunch (and Breakfast by prior arrangement).
- Parking: Off street
- Kitchen: Fully equipped
- Dining: Set for two
- Accommodation: 2 people (+ room for a cot)
- Laundry: Washing machine/dryer
- Bathroom: Shower, vanity and toilet
- Linen: Doonas, pillows, sheets, pillow cases & towels supplied
- Pets: Due to location in the Blue Mountains National Park, there are no pets allowed
- Cost: $175 per night Mon – Thurs, $220 per night Fri – Sun